Baby Boy

Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Living the Ott Life: Catch Up!

Living the Ott Life
First post! So exciting! 

Let's catch up with our timeline, how this family came into being:
June, 2007:

THE FIRST TIME WE MET!
We met through mutual friends at this party. Matt was 24 and I was 20. We sat down next to each other and started talking and didn't stop for 3 hours!! 


August, 2008-
August, 2010:

CALLED TO SERVE.
Matt served a two year mission in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

June, 2009-
November, 2010



SISTER LOVE <3

I made the decision to serve as well and spent a year and a half in the Thailand, Bangkok Mission. This is me on a P-day on the Chao Pri River. It was so hot! I wish I could have gone swimming!! :)


December, 2010

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? or... resight?

This was the party Matt confessed his interest in me. I was intrigued. 

New Years Eve, 2011

ENCHANTED
Everything changed that magical night when we fell in love at midnight. It was the beginning of the best year of our lives! 


January, 2011

INFATUATION 
With me just off my mission and Matt off school, we managed to spend just about every waking moment together.



February 14, 2011- 
Valentines Day

 ENGAGEMENT
So it didn't take long, but we already knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. And on the day of love, Matt asked me to be his forever. And I said YES!


April, 2011




 PLANNING THE WEDDING
We made a few trips down to So. Cal to take our engagement pictures and for me to get to know my new family! Planning our wedding was fun and exciting!

 June 4, 2011 


THE BEGINNING OF FOREVER

Although it rained most of the day, our wedding was absolutely perfect. I've never been so happy in my life.

July, 2011
                                   HONEYMOON IN PARIS We had the amazing opportunity to see Matt's sister Mandi's wedding in Paris and spend some one on one time in Rome. 

September, 2011

VIVA LAS VAGAS                                                                  
                                                We got to reminisce our honeymoon a few months later in Vegas overlooking the Eiffle Tower!


October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN!                                                            .                                                                                                     Our first Halloween together.  I was a bunny and Matt was a blue person... his costume got a lot of laughs.  He really enjoyed scaring the trick-or-treaters! 
December 25, 2011   

 OUR FIRST MAGICAL CHRISTMAS!                   We were so lucky to spend our first Christmas at the Happiest Place on Earth! We didn't know it yet, but our little baby was already coming into being!


January 8, 2012


IT'S POSITIVE!
We found out there was a 
little one in there and told my parents they were going to be grandparents for the first time. See the tear in Dad's eye?

January, 2012


BAHAMA MAMA!               We got to go on a cruise to the Bahamas and had a great time soaking up the sun! At that point I was 5 weeks pregnant and not sick! ...YET


February 14, 2012- Valentine's Day 


GOING PUBLIC!                  One year after our Engagement day, we announced to the world that there would be a little Ott coming to fill those shoes!
March 30, 2012

IT'S A BOY!
At 16 weeks, we went in to an ultrasounds clinic and found out that we will be having a boy! We were so excited and wore blue for the occasion! 




So that pretty much brings us up to speed! As I was doing this timeline, I realized how much fun it would have been to make these posts as they were happening, but, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!! :) 


I am now in full mommy mode and am excited to blog my experience carrying and raising my first child. :)


Keep checking back! Although we can be a little odd, Living the Ott Life is great!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I love it!!! Your blog looks so cute too, good job! Just in case you need any blogging pointers, the website www.thecutestblogontheblock.com has lots of tips that helped me tons a few weeks ago, and they have really cute free backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete