Baby Boy

Handwriting



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pregnancy

Well today I am 37 and a half weeks pregnant. It's been a long journey that is very soon coming to and end.  But the end is just the beginning of the rest of our lives!
(All 3 of us!!)

 Here are some pics documenting my growth. (And I still have 3 more weeks potentially!)


9 Weeks! Announcing our special news to the world!


12 week tiny bump!


16 Weeks, It's a boy!!!


20 Weeks... gaining a little momentum! 


24 Weeks, first Prenatal Yoga class!


27 Weeks, Maternity Pics


By Sara. :)


30 Weeks! 3rd Trimester


 35 Weeks and about ripe!



 37.5 Weeks AND COUNTING!!!

How many more weeks to go??? Only Hunter knows! :)


1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute baby bump :) I can't believe he will be here in about 2 weeks!!! Crazy! I'm sooooo excited!!!! I need to call you soon and find out what else you need for him. Gotta spoil my nephew :)

    ReplyDelete